Signature Card Services, a leading provider of Merchant Services Processing and Services is hiring a Sales Support Specialist.
The scope of this position includes assisting Signature’s third party sales force in all aspects of the credit card processing business.
Responsibilities include resolving partner issues, answering partners’ daily inquiries about deposits, batches, statements and billing,
and acting as liaison between Operations and sales partners, and third party service providers. Successful candidates will possess the
skills necessary to take ownership of a problem and see it through to its conclusion, while providing our merchants with quality customer
service every step of the way. Additionally the position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Oversee training of Sales Reps: Training to include processing paperwork; understanding the flow of boarding process; navigating deployment,
customer service and technical support
- Responsible for reporting training for Direct Sales & ISO/Agents: merchant reporting and other value added relationships
- Act as a point of escalation if Customer Service or Technical Support is unable to resolve issue for ISO/Agent or Direct Sales
- Outbound calls to ISO/Agents
- ISO/Agent retention: oversee tracking of relationships and presenting to SVP ISO/Agent Sales
- ISO/Agent productivity: oversee generating reports and presenting to SVP ISO/Agent Sales
- Act as a liaison between ISOs/Agents and Marketing Department for special marketing needs
- Assist with residual reporting issues or special pricing requests under direction of SVP Sales
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years sales support experience (preferably in the payments processing industry), strong math skills, excellent
verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
Associate’s degree in business, sales or related field preferred.
DOE Salary: $18 - 21/hourly
Signature Card Services is a full-service, integrated merchant payments processor. Our combined business strengths include many years of experience in
numerous vertical markets, a personalized hands-on approach and leading-edge technologies.
We offer benefits to all full-time, regular employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentives based on individual and company performance
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- HMO & PPO Medical Plans: We offer employees options when it comes to choosing a medical plan that is right for them.
- PPO Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan: A generous Company match of 100% for your first 3% contribution and then 50% for the next 2% of your contribution rate. Plus,
be 100% vested after five years of service and 25% vested after your first year of service.
Interested candidates should send resume, references and salary history.
No phone calls please. Certain positions require a criminal history background check. Recruiters or Employment & Staffing Agencies will not be accepted.
Local candidates only.